Enjoy the benefits of an RRSP
- Lower your tax – Regular contributions to your RRSP can reduce the tax you owe – especially during your higher income years.
- Grow your money – Because your RRSP is tax-deferred, your earnings will be tax sheltered until you withdraw them in retirement.
- Contribute until you’re 71 – Make annual contributions up to 18% of your earnings up to a government-mandated limit.
- Use a portion of it for your first home without penalty – Speak to a member of our team to learn more.
- Use it to fund part of your education – If you want to continue your education, borrow a portion of the funds without penalty. Speak to us to learn more.
- Multiple investment products are available within an RRSP account – Term deposits and mutual funds included.
Need a hand?
No matter your retirement plans, our experienced team will tailor their advice to help you maximize your retirement savings to match.
When should I retire?
Our Retirement Savings Calculator will help you figure out how much your retirement savings will be worth at retirement, and how much income they'll provide.
Calculator Coming Soon