Get retirement ready with an RRSP.
A Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) will help you retire comfortably. Contributions and interest earned are tax deferred, as long as they remain in the plan.
Enjoy the benefits of an RRSP
- Lower your tax – Regular contributions to your RRSP can reduce the tax you owe – especially during your higher income years.
- Grow your money – Because your RRSP is tax-deferred, your earnings will be tax sheltered until you withdraw them in retirement.
- Contribute until you’re 71 – Make annual contributions up to 18% of your earnings up to a government-mandated limit.
- Use a portion of it for your first home without penalty – Speak to a member of our team to learn more.
- Use it to fund part of your education – If you want to continue your education, borrow a portion of the funds without penalty. Speak to us to learn more.
- Multiple investment products are available within an RRSP account – Term deposits and mutual funds* included.
DISCLAIMER: *Mutual funds and related financial planning services are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Credential Securities is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer that insures deposits in credit unions.
Need a hand?
No matter your retirement plans, our experienced team will tailor their advice to help you maximize your retirement savings to match.
Helpful articles and resources
Ready for retirement?
Not sure? Not even sure how to be sure? This article has some pointers to get you moving in the right direction.
RRSP or TFSA: What's right for me?
We can work with you to make the best choice based on your needs. Talk to one of our Local Experts today.