Anywhere, anytime, around the globe
How can International Transfers make your life easier?
How can International Transfers solve your needs?
- Buy an overseas property or holiday home abroad
- Pay for overseas tuition fees for child or grandchild
- Overseas investments
- Send money to friends or family who live overseas
- Pay for accommodation/luxury holidays overseas
- Support a family member who is travelling overseas
- Pay for a wedding abroad
- Overseas mortgage payments
- Pay for work to be completed overseas
- Pay for overseas medical expenses
- Pay for bills overseas
- Anytime, anywhere, around the globe
What you need to know
We've anticipated the most common questions you may have about International Transfers
Make a transfer in three simple steps:
- Complete your one-time registration through online banking to get started. (Note: You will need ID on hand in order to complete the registration)
- Add your recipient so we know where to send money
- Book your international transfer
Your transfer will appear in your transaction history in online banking in real-time, plus, you’ll receive an email notification when the transfer has left your account and when it arrives at the recipient’s account.
Your transfer is protected with AES 256-bit encryption, automated identity verification, anti-money laundering procedures, automated online checks, advanced anti-fraud safeguards and insurance coverage - all through a FINTRAC-regulated entity.
- The International Transfer fees are displayed at the time of transaction (typically under $500 is $2.50)
- There is also a $1 bill payment fee charged by Biggar & District Credit Union.