Do your banking when and where it is convenient for you…come in and see us today!
Internet Home Banking:
- view account balances
- pay bills
- schedule bill payments
- transfer funds
- make loan payments
- view cheque images on line
- print statement information
- and so much more…
Easy, quick and free!
MobileWeb for Smartphones:
With mobile banking you can:
- View account balances and recent transactions
- Pay bills and transfer funds now or later
- All through our new interface designed specifically for smartphones
How to access:
* Sign up for Internet Home Banking
Go to Member Direct® and login with the same Member Number and PAC you use for online banking. Once logged in click on Account Services on the left side of the screen. Click on Add/Modify Mobile Banking. Follow the instructions to set up your phone. Once your phone is set up, all you have to do is log on with your Smartphone and click on the “using a Smartphone” logo to access your account.
You can then LINK a shortcut to your Home Screen for quick assess or save it as a bookmark.
Mobile banking works with most mobile devices with Internet access. It works best on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and Blackberry. It is as secure as online banking. Your PAC prevents unauthorized access and 128-bit SSL encryption protects your data.
If you are having issues with signing on. Under settings on your smart phone check the following:
- Accept cookies – set to From Visited or Always
- Privacy Browsing – ON
- Popup Blocker – ON
- Change settings then power off your phone and turn it back on again.
Mobile Banking Text Messaging
Mobile Banking puts all your account information at your fingertips. It’s simple, it’s 24/7, and it’s available for most mobile phones that support text messaging. Go to Mobile Home and login with the same Member Number and PAC you use for online banking. On the left side click on “Mobile Banking”. Follow the instructions to set up your phone.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View your Account Balance(s).
- View your Recent Transaction History.
- Add, remove, or edit a mobile phone.
- Add, remove, or edit the accounts you view through Mobile Banking.
Once you are set up for Text Messaging
Text any of these commands to MONEY(66639) and receive your account information on your phone.
- ACT – For the account activity of your primary account
- ACT <account nickname> – For the account activity of a specific account
- BAL – For the balance of your primary account
- BAL ALL – For the balances of all your accounts
- BAL <account nickname> – For the balance of a specific account
- DISABLE – To temporarily disable your phone
- HELP – For a list of the commands you can use
- INFO – For contact info about Biggar & District Credit Union
- STOP – To permanently delete your phone
- NICK – For a list of account nicknames
Go Green with E-Statements
E-Statements are an easy and convenient way to view your statements when you want, where you want–best of all they are environmentally friendly! All you need to get started is your own e-mail address, Member Direct® and sign an agreement form “Electronic Statement Delivery Authorization“. You will be notified by e-mail when your statement is ready for viewing–you just log onto Member Direct and you have your statement. It’s as easy as that.
If you already have Member Direct®, just fill out the agreement form and mail or drop it off at your convenience to get started. For joint accounts both parties must sign the agreement form.
- get account balances
- pay bills
- transfer funds
- and more… all from your home, office or cell phone.
For all calls (local and long-distance): 1-877-948-5001